Offshore & Marine Personnel
· Provision of experienced and qualified offshore personnel for exploration & support vessels, dive support vessels and construction barges, rigs, seismic and Geotechnical survey vessels.
· Offshore catering personnel and services
Vessel Management, Agency / Immigration
· Port Agency – vessels inward/outward clearances, compliance to NZ Statutory Laws and Regulations, assistance to Owners with ship management requirements and local compliance issues, crew repatriation and several other general agency disciplines.
· Immigration – assistance with application and processing of Temporary Work Permits for specialized Non – New Zealand or Australian personnel.
· Logistic support services – vessel and helicopter programming, port operations, stevedoring, warehousing, and procurement.
· National Port Coverage. Kingston is experienced with all Ports in New Zealand and can provide procurement, delivery and meet technical requirements nationwide.
Medical / Technical
· Pharmaceuticals, equipment, medical consultants, inspection and certification.
· Nautical equipment, charts, flags and publications.
· All deck and engine stores—spare parts, hoses, ropes, hawsers, wire and marine plant.
· Chemicals, industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
Health, Safety, Quality & Compliance
· The most critical part of what we do is ensuring it is all done safely and to the highest standards. Compliance with our regulators is critical to our continued success and this is something we are passionate about. We have robust systems in place and can provide documentation if required.
· Kingston is a party to all the offshore oil & gas collective employment agreements in New Zealand, including the Maritime Union of NZ and Officers and Engineers Union – without which it just simply is not possible to operate in New Zealand Waters.
Port Taranaki Specific
· Port Taranaki is New Zealand’s oil and gas hub and Kingston’s operations office is located a short distance from the boundaries of Port Taranaki. As a significant level of Kingston’s core business is based on providing Agency and Logistic services combined with our close proximity to Port Taranaki, this results in Kingston offering many benefits our competitors cannot.